When do we collect personal information and what personal information will we collect?
Using our widget on retailer or manufacturer sites
When you use our widget on retailer or manufacturer sites where our service is live, we store information about how you used our widget, such as which features you interacted with, as well as a cookie identifier and/or IP address.
Using our Chrome browser extension
When you use our Chrome browser extension, which adds our widget to retailer or manufacturer sites where our service is not live, we store information about how you used our widget, such as which features you interacted with, as well as a cookie identifier and/or IP address.
How do we use the personal information we have collected?
We use your personal information to:
- Enable you to access and use our services;
- To improve aspects of our services and to develop new services;
- Improve our internal business operations, including market research and the identification of trends;
When will we share information with others?
Except where you have given us your explicit approval in advance we will only share your personal information as is necessary to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested;
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations, to respond to litigation or as required by any court, regulatory or Governmental authority;
- Allow us to provide aggregated statistics concerning the use of our services;
- Allow for a change of ownership of our business or company.
We never share your personal information with any third parties.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer which enable us to understand how you have used our service and for you to be recognised when you return to it.
We recommend that you keep cookies enabled on your computer as if you switch them off you may not be able to access some of our products or services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
Keeping your personal information secure is important to us and we take steps to prevent unauthorised access to it. We maintain strict internal security standards to ensure your data is safe and secure.
We comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions on this policy or in respect of our use of your personal information please email us at email@example.com.